(1) OK, before you even begin to read this, don't shoot the messenger!
(2) You need to know that this is NOT my data, but, I find it very interesting, so that's why I'm blogging it. (I've not see this data presented this way before.)
(3) This is based on Metacritic data, and let's just say many of my friends are having a VERY heavy discussion (right now), on the validity of the Metacritic data. (So this is incredibly timely and will add fuel to that fire for certain!)
(4) Where did I find this data? (From a Metacritic expert.)
(5) Is the data real? You decide. Here's how I got access: CLICK HERE - The password is: bluesbrothers
The owner of GameQuarry calculates which companies are best at predicting hits. Which are good at it, and which historically are not so good at it.
The results surprised the heck out of me, what about you?
NOTE: This is not public info, but GameQuarry gave me permission to blog.
Posted by: Tim Sweezey at March 5, 2009 11:21 AM
Posted by: Decker at March 5, 2009 10:51 AM
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)